My DH got my sister pregnant

Would you be able to forgive? I am not sure what I want to do. I love my dh and my sister, but I feel very betrayed by them both. My heart hurts and I am confused

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• My relationship with both of them would be over. You will be reminded of the affair everytime you see your sister and the baby IF you are able to forgive hubby..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 4:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I couldn't ever see either one of them again. Do you have other kids with him? If not, I'd leave and never talk to either of them again.
    mompam

Answer by mompam at 4:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• girl i would divorce him and never talk to my sister again that is just so wrong. One your husband must not love you bcuz he cheated on u n not just cheated he slept with your sister and two ur sister must be a horrible one and must be a whore that is just discusting they both obviously have no respect for you!
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 4:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• (Op) Yes we have 3 kids together which makes it even harder. I hate feeling like this and don't want to live the rest of my life being bitter and angry. Just not sure what is the best solution here
    Anonymous

• I am with MIDNIGHTMOMA. I would leave my DH, never talk to him again and tell my sister never to talk or see her again, ever.

Answer by louise2 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• theres no way i would ever be able to forgive either one of them!!! That is something that they should have never acted on. If they loved u they would have never done that to u. If u stay with him that baby will be ur niece/nephew and stepdaughter/stepson!!! Can u handle that!!!
    Anonymous

• I would feel very betrayed. I hope I would eventually be able to forgive, but I don't think I could ever forget. Right or wrong, I would have to leave the relationship and distance myself from both of them. It seems this is the sort of thing that will take a very long time to get past.
    Anonymous

• not in that case. i am all for second chances. but never for that, so if you have kids now they have a half-sibling cousin.. no way. that is sick.. why the hell would your sister want you to stay married to him.. or why would she marry him is so wrong on so many levels.. not enough strangers to f&*%.. pathetic.. he is .. not you .. i am so sorry that happened to you and i hope you move on and become so much stronger
    Anonymous

• There's no way I could ever forgive something like this. Is your sister married, and have kids?
    Anonymous

• Leave the situation. Neither one of them deserve to be in your life. Unless you're from a family that is ok with everyone sleeping with everyone, you need to leave this situation. This will never be normal for you or your children. You should contact an attorney right away.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2009