My space friends list-

I like to blog on myspace- when I do I get letters from my SIL assuming that the blog was about her, then she makes threats like "tick me off&you can't see your niece" she doesn't ask if it was about her, often she doesn't even mention the blog. I just get irrational letters with threats,eventually I find out it was over a blog that had nothing to do with her.
I've had to set my blogs so she can't see them, I think it may be better to just take her off the list entirely since she goes looking for anything against me she can get- long story. ask if you would like to know-
Should I take her off&leave her husband, my husband's brother, or take them both off? I don't have much of a problem with him, but it can cause a problem if I leave him. but then I can't win, so I wonder if I should just do as I want. I was already banned for months from seeing my niece from a blog that had nothing to do with her.
What would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• Well I'd likely set me up another account that she doesn't know anything about and use it to do the blogs that you think she can relate to enough to think it's about her.
    I'd be curious to know why she'd think it was about her unless she herself thinks that way about herself.
    I wouldn't delete her or her hubby. If you set it up so she can't see them, then there's a third party somewhere that's telling her what's on them and putting it in her head that it might be about her maybe.
    Good luck
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I would take both of them off....to avoid any problems!!
    tinkerbell319

Answer by tinkerbell319 at 4:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Do as you want. I had to delete my own cousin for causing drama (on facebook). Don't have time for it.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• writing of the posting- I think that there may be someone who is telling her what's on them- as far as I know there isn't. If I set up another account, then someone could still tell her what's there. It's not just myspace, this woman has sent me letters telling me what I should write and what I shouldn't. Problem is that I'm a writer and looking to get published again after a long absence. I'm writing books that she will probably have a problem with. They will be under a pen name, but I know that one way or another this issue is going to have to be addressed eventually. She's against family counseling. I love my niece, but I let the threat of not seeing her run my life. So in short, the issue is much bigger than myspace blogs- looking for any info that I can get-  difficult decisions to make! TY!

Anonymous

• well, to be funny and inspirational... I'd have to start writing one about a sister in law who was really bossy, and thought the whole world was about her and every conversation or idea must have her in mind.
    I understand you must love your neice very much, but you can't let her keep holding her over your head this way. It's unfair to you and the child. Surely your brother in law would step up and let you and your hubby see the child.
    Do you have to post the blogs? Could you get another account and post them with a pen name?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 4:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• writing of the posting- funny Lisa ann p! actually, she's told me that's she's worried that I'll write a character that's a crazy b*tch-I just tactfully told her that someday there might BE a character with a crazy b*tch- but it doesn't mean that it was her. Boy,did you hit my SIL right on the head.As far as my BIL goes,he does step in sometimes,but not as often as you would think. I try to understand-his wife had a near death emergency a few years back and he worries about loosing her Because if her surviving this ordeal,most won't speak up to this woman.

I think I may get another account and post it with the pen name-suppose I don't have to do those blogs, but they are good wrtting practice.truth, I'veNEVER written a character based on this woman-never felt that she provided enough material.in my kids books my main little girl character doesn't even HAVE a mother.may be mad about that too-figures

Anonymous

• i would either delete them both (obviously they will know if need to snoop on a daily basis) OR use that myspace as a dummy one and make up another name but set that one to private so only you can accept the friends you want.
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 4:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• call her and tell her it wasn't about her...if she doesn't want to listen or believe you, then delete them both...their loss!
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2009