So, I'm making Chicken Francese and Penne alla Vodka for Chrismas dinner. Do you have any ideas for appetizers and sides?

I might do fresh mozzerella and brushetta as an appetizer but its something I always do. Just trying to mix it up. As for sides, I'm not sure, usually thats a meal in itself but I want more choices for Christmas. Thank you and Merry Christmas.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:55 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Holidays

• No, but can I come to your house for a taste? Yum. :)
    WindyTheWidow

Answer by WindyTheWidow at 4:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Fresh fruit kabobs! :)
    Anonymous

• stuffed mushrooms, i make mine with cream cheese, sausage, diced tomatoes and cheese on top.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 7:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• anti-pasta- tomato and cucumber salad even just a fresh salad with mixed greens wal-nut cranberries feta and a vinaigrette...fresh fruit trays, veggie platters... I love stuffed mushrooms-we use bread crumbs feta and crab meat.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:47 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Italian Green beans - it's basically green beans and onion tossed with a vinagrette and crumbled bacon. There's a bunch of recipes online for it, though I haven't used an actual recipe for it in years.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• cantaloupe wrapped in prosciutto or maybe sliced apples and pears with a selection of cheeses (brie, parmesan, sharp cheddar)

deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Thanks so much for all the ideas-OP
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2009