how long does it take for you to...

wrap all the xmas gifts for your child? how many children do you have??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I have two and haven't started wrapping the gifts yet. I will after work tonight.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 5:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i have 2 kids and i did all my gifts last night.. took me abou t 3 hours... awful!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 5:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• It took an hour to do the first round sent by her grandmother. I have to do all the stuff we bought still. I will be working on those tonight as well as for the other children in my life but aren't mine. Nieces and cousins.
    coala

Answer by coala at 5:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• 3 kids and probably 1/2 hour but we dont wrap all the gifts.
    Amaranth361

Answer by Amaranth361 at 5:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I haven't wrapped mine yet :( and I have 3 kids to wrap for with about 10 presents and 7 stocking stuffers each to be wrapped, so I'm estimating 3-4 hours. DH is taking them shopping for about an hour here pretty soon and I will get all the gifts for one of them wrapped at that point, then try to do the rest tonight after they go to bed.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 5:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have two children and I finished them in an hour, maybe hour and a half. We didn't buy many for them, because they're still both really young.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have one and I wrapped them as I went along so I don't know really. I didn't get him a lot because he's still little. I'm going to have to be more organized next year!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 6:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• 1 dd and it took me and my hubby 3 hours ugh we spent to much money hehe
    MiasMommy6908

Answer by MiasMommy6908 at 6:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I normally wait until Christmas Eve because I'm lazy (and regret it every year, lol). I usually start after I'm sure the kids are sound asleep so around 10 or 11pm and finish around 2 or 3am...so around 4 or 5 hours. That's for 4 kids. This year should take considerably less time since we only got each child 2 gifts instead of the 8 or so little tiny ones we usually get them. I do have to put a dollhouse together, though. That might take awhile.
    I might wrap some tonight because we are, hopefully, going shopping tomorrow and I'm afraid the kids might get nosy and start snooping in my closet if I'm not here. They don't normally but they've surprised me in the past and the gifts are just tossed in there.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 6:35 PM on Dec. 22, 2009