Has anyone tried the P90X program??? Any success?

jakesmom2233

Asked by jakesmom2233 at 5:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• A friend of mine tried it. She said it is a serious workout and really helps.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 5:18 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Awesome. I just bought it today. Hopefully I will be able to stick with it. A few doctors at work have tried it and they had amazing results.
    jakesmom2233

Answer by jakesmom2233 at 5:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yes, it works great, but it's intense and hard to stick to. You HAVE to stick to it to get the results. The workouts are an hour long, sometimes longer, but it does deliver AMAZING results if you do it. The first 6 weeks you will probably feel like giving up a lot, but after that you will begin to see results and feel better. You'll also get used to doing the workouts that you feel like you need to do them, because you have trained your body. At first, your body and mind will scream "No, I don't feel like it" because you're not use to having to exercise that much and that long, but it will adapt! Just don't give up!!! Good luck!
    Anonymous

• BTW there is a P90X support group here on Cafemom. Just go to "Groups" "Find groups" then type in "P90X" and it will come up.
    Anonymous

• Wow!! Thank you so much! I really appreciate your input!!! Thank you kindly and happy holidays!
    jakesmom2233

Answer by jakesmom2233 at 6:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I love it, it kicks much butt!!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009