Post funny things your kids do-

My niece was looking at my rings with a weird look on her face. I wear lots of jewelry and her mother pretty much just wears her wedding ring.
She saw that I had my wedding ring on, and a ruby ring on my other hand and asked-
"You got married TWICE?"
I told her well, I suppose I could if it was allowed......then after a look that would melt glass from DH, I explained to her that the one ring was to show I was married and the other was because it's pretty.
anyone else got one?

LadyAronna

Asked by LadyAronna at 5:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

• my 18month old fake snores, and pretends to sleep,it cute
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 6:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• My 3yo son likes to speak in accents and mispronounce words on purpose.
    His favorite is when his picture is being taken. Instead of saying "Cheese!" he pronounces it "Ch'EYES!"
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:10 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Mine will learn new words and then for the next couple of weeks you'll hear that word used a lot in his sentences. I think the worst was when he learned the word redneck. He'd use it when a lot of people were around and I'd cringe. There was a point where we were in a restaurant and he got one of those paper menu things with crayons and he had two colors, red and blue. He started coloring the guy red. Then he's like, "Is this guy a redneck?" pretty loudly. I about died laughing over it though.
    Anonymous

• Anonymous 9:16 PM- my baby brother used to do that. He wanted to know all the words that his teen sisters used. He heard Pitiful, and had a hard time getting it right.if one of us got into trouble, he'd ask 'is that pitiful?' or if he didn't like his dinner, he'd ask 'is this food pitiful?'- then when we were at a pet store with a whining dog who wanted out-
    'that's PITIFUL!............is that right?'
    He got it that time! :)
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 10:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2009