is it considered to be your period when you stop taking the pill mid pack?

i stopped the pill last monday (dh and I decided to try for a baby), yesterday i had this brown spotting then today its flowing much like a period...if I had stayed on the pill my period would have came jan 2, 2010...is this bleeding my period or just the hormones leaving my system.
O, we been having sex almost everynight since last monday up until yesterday, could I be pregnant or is it too early?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It's your period. When you stop taking birth control midpack or if you even miss a few pills, it'll mess with your system and put you straight into your period. Hormones can sometimes take a few months to get out of your system...I know it did for me( 3-4 to be exact), so don't be surprised if you don't get pregnant for a few months.
    Armywife627

Answer by Armywife627 at 1:45 PM on Jan. 2, 2010