has anyone ever heard of anything like this advice please

im hoping someone can help me and tell me theres hope! Iam a almost 21 yr old single mommy of a beautiful 2.5 yr old little girl! She was born c-section! Healthy. I have not had a period in almost a yr and a half i have seen several doctors and had many tests and ultrasounds. What ive been told is 2 of my hormone levels are low and that my overaies are not working. There is also liquid in my uterus lining which is usally where your period blood comes from. the doctor i seen hasnt seen anything like this and is transfering me to a specialist whom is also a infertility doctor. Has anyone ever heard of this or had something like this. Im young and single and just worried that someday i may get married and want more kids. help please!!! its stessing me out and i cant see the speacialist for probally 3 weeks!

Asked by mememecassie at 12:15 PM on Jun. 25, 2008 in Health

• Ok so here sum updates on my question! i have had 2 sets of blood work done and 2 sets of ultrasounds, the doctor asked me if i was to where i wanted to be in life as we still only know there is fluid in the linning of my uterus and 2 of my hormone levels are low and my ovaries are not working the fertility obygn specialist did the last set of blood work and i see him today for results! Iam not breast feeding only did it for 3 weeks i dried up. iam not really skinny iam about 5'6 and 192 pounds have not had a normal period in about 1.5 yrs.. my daughter will be 3 in november so im pushing 3 yrs and its not looking good i never had a problem before..... very nervous for the apt today!

Answer by mememecassie at 12:17 PM on Jul. 24, 2008

• I've never heard anything like this. I just wanted to give you some *hugs* and wish you the very best!

Answer by amethystrse at 12:46 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• I haven't heard of anything like it either. Just keep pursuing this issue and don't take one doctor's opinion as gospel. I've seen too many of those "Mystery Diagnosis" shows on the Discovery channel to know that the more persistent YOU are in your search for an answer the more likely you are to find a reason behind it.

Good Luck!

Answer by algolden05 at 1:36 PM on Jun. 25, 2008

• Endometriosis
    this is the closest i came to finding something similar

Answer by vakatia at 6:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2008

• I went through something similar after my second child, I was 20 yrs. old and was afraid that I was terminally ill. I was told by one doctor that it was weight and by another that it was my stress level and my hormones. I finally found out that it was the fact that I had taken 3 different types of birth control at 3 different times and my body needed a chance to regulate itself. Sme people it works faster than others but eventually I got pregnant again and I've been married for a year! This really wasn't an answer, it was more so an uplifting testimony that I believe everything will be okay for you!!

Answer by 3kidsmarry at 6:20 PM on Jul. 2, 2008

• Hi well QA Time are u very thin? r u still nursing? I think you r fine, Ths is normal at post birth But need more info. r your paps ok?It can take some women 3 yrs to get back to norm but it depends on breast feeding how long and your bmi. As far as fluid your doc should be able to determin by Ultrasound and blood work,l get another opin. see at least 2 docs I think u r ok. do full blood pan and hmn check ultrasound of uti and see, good luck

Answer by Anonymous at 6:21 AM on Jul. 18, 2008