Looking for new ideas!

Well I am a stay at home mom, and I have four small children, a 6 year old girl and the rest are boys...4, 2 and 9 mths old. Lately its been pretty cold outside so we've been stuck in the house and i'm running out of ideas of things to do with the kids to keep them occupied. Does anyone know any great fun games? or activites for all of them? Or something each for their age? We play simon says, hide and seek, color, practice writing and reading stuff like that. So i'd greatly appreciate any tips!! thanks in advace ladies!

sexy_can_i

Asked by sexy_can_i at 6:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 6:52 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Thanks!! That is a good idea. My kids love play-doh
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 6:59 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• My sister and I used to put on shows when we were little. We'd spend all day choreographing moves, writing scripts, organizing costumes and making posters and tickets to give to out family members.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 8:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009