Would anybody please give me some double stroller help?

I need some help finding a double stroller that works well in snow. I need some suggestions please. I live in Wi, and we really need a good double stroller for the Wi, winters. Please tell me if you have had any good or bad experiences with a certain double stroller. I need as much help as I can get.
thanks

ilovemyboys21

Asked by ilovemyboys21 at 6:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Shopping

• Well I am not experienced with double strollers....I have one, but don't use it much. The best place i think you cold go is amazon.com and check for one there. They have tons of varieties of stuff. Also I think right now if you spend 25 or more you get free shipping and i know double strollers are MORE than 25 dollars!! Plus that would save you as well online, you wouldn't have to pay for shipping and strollers are heavy so i'm sure the shipping would normally be expensive. Happy shopping and good luck finding one
    sexy_can_i

Answer by sexy_can_i at 6:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I bet the Jeep brand is good in the snow....what I would do is pay attention in public parks and other places. Watch other mothers and stop them and ask them how they like their strollers. Also, I pay attention to the reviews posted on Target and Babies R Us, etc websites.
    TLALONDE16

Answer by TLALONDE16 at 7:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Ditch the stroller and use a sled!!! Haha, hi hun!
    s.a.d.k.mommy

Answer by s.a.d.k.mommy at 10:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I think anything with larger wheels would work well, maybe jogging strollers because they have large wheels and large wheel bases are higher off the ground and can be manuvered easier. good luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• i have the BOB double and when we take it up to our cabin it is easy to move through the snow.
    ScarletAva

Answer by ScarletAva at 4:33 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I have only had three double stroller and I can only compare those. I have had the Grace DuoGlider the Baby Trend Sit and Stand Deluxe and the Kolcraft Contours Double Stroller. Out of the three the Kolcraft would maneuver the best in the snow. Now if you want to get it into a vehicle that is on the smaller side I would suggest either of the other ones. Now I wouldn't say that they are going to go on a cross country trip but on a sidewalk that it is is covered with snow they would handle well. Maybe I took your question wrong. Are you looking for something that you can hike with or just walking around your niehgborhood or down the road or something like that?The Kolcraft is great because you have so many different seating options both forward both backwards, facing eachother and one forward and one backwards.It eliminates a lot of fighting.The sit and stand is better if you might have three or four little ones with you.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:12 AM on Dec. 26, 2009