Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Changing your baby's name?

My husband and I would like to change our daughter's name. Well not change it so much as add to it. I was told you can for free during the first year. Does anyone know how I would go about doing this? Thanks in advance.

Answer Question

Asked by katrinad at 7:01 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

Level 16 (2,363 Credits)
Answers (3)
  • Contact vital statistics in your city. My grandma works for them in OKC. They should be able to tell you everything youneed to know

    Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

  • when i changed my last name I went to the social security office. call them and see if that is your case too.

    Answer by SuzanneL09 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

  • Since we are talking about a child under one year old, start with Vital Statistics.

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.