Are there any stay at home jobs out there?

I'm looking for a stay at home job with no start up fee and that is not a scam. I'm really struggling and have no job so please be honest because I've been looking everywhere and they are mostly scams or start up fee's which I don't have the money to do. So if anyone knows of any legit jobs for stay at home moms lets me know.

I also have a package in the mail thats coming for medical billing at home but I have to get a certificate and study first and need money now and fast.

penguinbabe44

Asked by penguinbabe44 at 7:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

•  

I have some ideas listed on my Blog:  Mavi's Home Work.

Be sure to read the work at home article series from eHow.    Work at Home Article Series

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i have been wanting to know this to so if you find out let me know
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 7:21 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I don't know what state you live in, since this company only works with certain states- Alpine access is legit, they work out of Denver colorado. Just keep in mind that most of the leads have a habit of telling you that you are doing something wrong, and that 'it's in your paperwork' 100s of different documents and won't tell you which one since they probably don't know either. I think often it didn't exist.
    Plus, they expect you to read the 100 emails you get everyday along with new documents 'off the clock' - saying that it's OK for them to do that, since the consider it to be your 'commute' since you don't have to drive to work. As if companies own you for any time other than when you are clocked in.
    You may get put on a good team, either way it's worth checking into- but I warn you now that I felt that the politics were far worse at that company than any other I'd been to.
    good luck
    Anonymous

• Just off the top of my head: Alpine Access, Convergys, Live Ops. Go to www.wahm.com and look at the JOBS section and then you should sign up for the forum, there are some in there too. There are plenty of legit places out there. You could take the tests for kgb_ which is a text directory assistance job. It's not going to give you money NOW but nothing will. And it's very low paying but money is money. You can message me if you'd like, I too am looking for an actual work at home job while I get my business off the ground.
    atowers

Answer by atowers at 7:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• if you subscribe to my free newsletter you can get some great ideas to work from home. go to www.imomnews.com
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:29 PM on Dec. 26, 2009