Irritated!!!

I had my AF Nov. 24 & on a 26 day cycle im almost 4days late on a 28 day cycle im almost 2days late. i test both sat. & today & both are NEGATIVE!!! I am severely constipated, boobs are sore & sometimes headaches!! I dont know when to test again or when i should go to the Dr.?!!! I have tested with cheapo tests from the Dollar store. i do have a digital test but now i feel like im going to just waste it & i dont want to. Has anyone gotten negative on the dollar tests but a positive on a digital?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• i use the ones from the dollar store and have not had a problem but everyone is differant. just wait a lil' while longer and take anthor one
    mrs.rucker943

Answer by mrs.rucker943 at 3:31 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I got a VERY faint line on the dollar store test... you almost couldn't even see it... but on the same day, the digital test was positive.
    JenMarie2007

Answer by JenMarie2007 at 1:51 AM on Dec. 26, 2009