irritated!!!

I had my AF Nov. 24 & on a 26 day cycle im almost 4days late on a 28 day cycle im almost 2days late. i test both sat. & today & both are NEGATIVE!!! I am severely constipated, boobs are sore & sometimes headaches!! I dont know when to test again or when i should go to the Dr.?!!! I have tested with cheapo tests from the Dollar store. i do have a digital test but now i feel like im going to just waste it & i dont want to. Has anyone gotten negative on the dollar tests but a positive on a digital? I also posted in TTC!! Thanks ladies!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:30 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• the dollar store tests are pretty much the same as the others. i didnt get a pos w my first till i was 8 days late, so your hormone levels may just be to low to be detected. id wait a few more days and if af never shows, take the other test. good luck!
    erika_wright

Answer by erika_wright at 7:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I agree, just wait another couple of days, and if you still don't have your period, test again. The dollar store tests should be every bit as accurate as the others... Your hcg levels could be too low, or maybe your period is just a little late. Good luck.
    Anouck

Answer by Anouck at 7:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i also would wait a few days or even in the morning i used the dg test and they all came back neg so i bought a dit. on and it was pos so it could be the test i never have anyluck with the dg kinda but i also have friends that do well with them lol
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 7:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2009