any good cheese ball recipes?

i had one once that kinda tasted like sour creme and onion...i would love it if someone had something like that...or just anything thats REALLY GOOD..I LOVE CHEESE!!!

shay1130

Asked by shay1130 at 7:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Funny, you should ask, I just made one: cream cheese, dried beef and green onion. Make it a day in advance and wrap in plastic wrap.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 7:39 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Is there a such thing as a BAD cheeseball recipe!?...LOL
    Anonymous

• my aunt makes her's with ham cream cheese, shredded parmesean cheese, green onion, and then covers the whole thing with chopped nuts. make it a day in advance for a really good onion taste.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 8:53 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• use a pkg of cream cheese, about 1/4 onion diced finely, add about 1-2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, and roll ball in chopped walnuts so they completely cover the cheese ball, every time I make this everyone loves it.
    Anonymous