Why is it hard to except the woman who has children by your husband?

Is it selfish

LittleMomma275

Asked by LittleMomma275 at 7:44 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• did you mean "Accept"?

why would that be hard? i guess i don't get it...
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:04 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• It is accept, learn to spell and grow up, he had a life before you--just like you did too.
    Anonymous

• Because this woman shares something very intimate and important with your husband, and no matter if they get along or not, those children will always be there.
    Gealach

Answer by Gealach at 8:11 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• It's obvious some of the women on here need to get laid and stop being so bitchy. If someone's ?? aggravates you, don't freakin' answer it. Get a life and stop trying to make others feel like a retard.
    dani2780

Answer by dani2780 at 8:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• You shouldn't have to accept her but it's best to accept the child

Answer by admckenzie at 8:26 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• you can accept that they had a life once, that doesn't mean you have to be friends with her or even talk to her. you do not need a relationship with her even if your husband must have one because of the kids.
    Anonymous

• You knew before you married him he had a kid with another woman. If that was hard for you to accept, then you shouldn't have gotten married to a father.
    abbynzachsmommy

Answer by abbynzachsmommy at 8:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• well i will be honest with you its hard to accept these women bc most of them are trolls!!! Or at least in my case they both were lol...it all depends on the situation...most of the time these women seek revenge on the new lady in their ex's life just to see how long they can meddle..if you are lucky sometimes you can terminate their rights and be rid of them forever like i did...but like i said only under certain circumstances does this work...otherwise sometimes you have to deal with them bc of the kids...and to the posters that say oh you knew he had kids before you married him..is such a stupid comment..most of the time things only fall apart in that area after you are married...she did not say anything about the kids she said the ex wife...and most of the time ex wives love to make more drama after you are married...i wish you the best of luck
    Anonymous

• if you are lucky sometimes you can terminate their rights and be rid of them forever like i did...but like i said only under certain circumstances does this work.
    ----------------------------------

You are a monster for taking a child from its mother. I hope the same happens to you, you evil bitch.
    Anonymous

• If by accept, you mean have them over to dinner . . . uh, because they're divorced. I don't have to accept her. My husband doesn't expect me to. I know she's there. I know she's the kids' mother. We do not pretend she doesn't exist. We give her child support to support the kids (though she's never worked, so clearly we support her too). I realize that my husband has to communicate with her from time to time because of the kids and it will be that way for the next decade. I also realize and accept that she will be at the kids' functions. But she is not our friend. She is not a part of our life. They are divorced and he is married to me now. We are not polygamist. He will have one wife and one wife only. I'm sorry that upsets her, but that's the way it is.
    As for the comment about taking a child away from its mother. That wouldn't have happened without reason. On this site, I see a lot of praise when women cut
    Anonymous