vitiamns

my dr told me thati could take 2 flinstone vitiamns aday but i dont remember what kind do i ge tthe ones with extra iron

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:48 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Why take kids vitamins? Why not take pre-natal vitamins?
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 7:54 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• i am takeing prenatals but i am haveing problem not going to the bathroom and stool softners are not helping so he said he tells people to take the flinstone ones b/c its less iron
    Anonymous

• I had a hard time with prenatals as well. Not just with the bathroom but with everything. My DR told me to take two Gummy Vite's a day & they're just what I need. They're a lot easier on your tummy. I took them with my first & I'm taking them now with this pregnancy too. You can do Flinstones but after a month of taking those they made me sick to my stomach! The Gummy Vite's have a pleasant after taste not the chalky stuff! Almost like you're prescribed gummy bears. Haha Hope that this helps. Congrats on baby!
    prettylilrae

Answer by prettylilrae at 8:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• thank you that dose help alot i will have to get them b./c i have tummy problems with alot of things
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 9:28 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Oh that sucks!
    With my first pregnancy I was constipated for so long. It hurts and is uncomfortable. Man, I do not miss that at all.

Watch your calcium intake as well. Iron and calcium are both factors in constipation.
    Eat lots of veggies, especially leafy greens and eat whole grains and high fiber foods as much as you can.

What week are you in? I found that mine passed in the middle of my second trimester.
    Hopefully it clears up fast for you.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 2:26 PM on Dec. 23, 2009