Question about starting a Business :)

I am going back to school in Jan. for my Bachelors in Business Managment. I would LOVE to have my own business..like a catering business..could anyone PLEASE give me some advice as to how to start, costs, would this degree point me in the right direction to manage a small business???!! I could use some advice :) Thanx

kprincess19

Asked by kprincess19 at 8:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• You know what would be any AMAZING help? Go to the microsoft website and look for a "business plan" template. work on it- it will give you an idea of your industry, start up costs, floor plans, EVERYTHING you need to know to give you an idea about having your own business. you have to do a TON of research but thats part of being succesfull. and you also need a business plan if you plan on asking the bank for a loan. i took a 6 wk biz class as part of my massage schooling and my biz plan was actually for my own made up catering company- "Arabian Wonders Catering" LOL. try it out!
    snoober_k

Answer by snoober_k at 9:02 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• ok..i googled microsoft business plan :) thank you!! i'll look into it..
    kprincess19

Answer by kprincess19 at 9:09 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Outsoursing, never do anything your self! This is the key to business if you do not do this and do all or some yourself than you simply own a very exspensive job!

cahomemomma

Answer by cahomemomma at 12:43 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I highly recommend this website for online and offline businesses. I wish I found them years ago!
    http://www.wealthyaffiliate.com/?a_aid=PxCnfCd9
    imomnews

Answer by imomnews at 9:20 PM on Dec. 26, 2009