• In the Spotlight:

Bachelor's in Child Development or Early Childhood Education online?

I need help finding a Bachelor's program online in either Child Development or Early Childhood Education. I was about 3/4 of the way through with my degree when I had to find a full time job. At my current school there are no classes available to me in the early mornings or at night. I have looked at all the state colleges in my area/state but they don't offer it. Can someone suggest a not for profit school that offers either one of these programs online? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in

• Girl, if you find it let me know. I am doing a bachelor of General Studies degree through UNT because I can do it online. They don't offer the childhood stuff cuz so much of it is hands-on. I think im going to do the degree and get a teaching certificate afterwards. It can all be done online that way.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:42 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Lowencope, have you checked out Western Governor's University? I looked into it but it wasn't for me. I need a little for structure in my online classes. It might work for you though.
    Anonymous

• http://www.uwstout.edu/static/de/deo.shtml

This is a University of Wisconsin school that does a lot on-line. They say they have a few programs/certificates that might be what you need.
    BookLuvinMom

Answer by BookLuvinMom at 1:57 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Check out www.classesusa.com. It is a great website the helps you find the online university right for you.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 10:21 PM on Dec. 23, 2009