Bachelor's in Child Development or Early Childhood Education online?

I need help finding a Bachelor's program online in either Child Development or Early Childhood Education. I was about 3/4 of the way through with my degree when I had to find a full time job. At my current school there are no classes available to me in the early mornings or at night. I have looked at all the state colleges in my area/state but they don't offer it. Can someone suggest a not for profit school that offers either one of these programs online? Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:40 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would be surprised if you did find this online, only because most states require a certain amount of hours spent in a real classroom with a teacher and students. An online degree program could not moniter this like most schools. You can get master's in education online, but I think you may have to go to a real school. I would suggest maybe meeting with a career counselor, or email someone at your state department of education to find out the requirements.
    musichollie

Answer by musichollie at 9:53 PM on Dec. 26, 2009

• I know of many for profit schools that offer this type of degree program online, but no not-profit schools. They do require you do to do practicum just like a traditional school and they are able to monitor the process.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Dec. 27, 2009