Ever wonder what men are thinking when they say something?

So my husband came home tonight as happy as ever and said "hey Meg you have something in your hair!" I said yeah. Then he said "you have something in your hair" well yeah what is it? Duh a huge red flower. Okay he had been looking at me a little cock eyed. But come on does it look that bad? Everyone was telling me all day how cute I looked. What do you think? (it is on my avitar) or in my pictures on my page. Help me here I am now freaking annoyed with my stupid ass husband.

mmmegan38

Asked by mmmegan38 at 8:57 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I think even men wonder what they are thinking when they talk.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You should have told him what SMART boy he was and given him a cookie....lol.

Men are dumb. What can ya do ;)
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 9:06 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• He may have been asking, but not quite able to spit it out, Why do you have something in your hair. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 9:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Why do you have that flower in your hair? lol Sorry just had to ask!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I think it looks cute! But I'm half hispanic so it might be biased!? LOL. Perhaps he was surprised to see you did something different!? You should've said "WHAT you don't like it!?". Would have thrown him off more!!!
    ladyd6280

Answer by ladyd6280 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I'm sorry, did you just use men and the word think in the same sentence?????
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Most men usually mean exactly what they say. There are only a few exceptions.
    Anonymous

• Ooohh... I love your candy cane background.
    Especially with that outfit, I like the flower a lot. Some bright floral accents are nice when the winter days get dreary and cold. It's hard to believe he couldn't see it was a flower.
    callmeann

Answer by callmeann at 9:34 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yeah, guys aren't complex and secretive about their thoughts vs their words like women are.

Guys don't always like the same fashions that their women like. So, no big deal, tell him you like it and want to wear it, and ask him not to bother you about it.

...and then you keep a note for when you two have dates, that the flower isn't the best turn-on for him.
    mogencreative

Answer by mogencreative at 10:13 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I don't have to wonder, I know. Nothing. They are thinking about absolutely nothing. There are 2 exceptions to this and only 2. "I'm hungry" and "I need to get laid". Other than that it's nothing.

sunshine06

Answer by sunshine06 at 11:07 PM on Dec. 22, 2009