do u allow ur little girl to use the ladis public bathroom by herself and sit on the seat?

i just think public bath rooms just irk me so i was just wondering do u let ur little girls go into a stole by themselves and sit on the seat. i think its kind of gross. i saw a mother do this. no seat cover no nothing. its just bothered me. anyone else feel this way?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in General Parenting

• She is 9, so yes, I let her go in there by herself. We don't worry about germs. If it's wet, we'll dry it, but other than that, we're good to go. We sit on the seat.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• NOT EVEN ALMOST!!!!!! NASTY NASTY NASTY!!!

Pnukey...that is gross. You do understand that the wetness is someone elses pee, or WORSE! Lord help the worse ideas that come to mind.

Drying it does nothing to get rid of the germs. Blahhhhhh!
    Anonymous

• Oh puke!
    Anonymous

• Yes I did when they where young. I was and still not scared of germs like most people are. Like my mom use to say. DIRT DON'T HURT.

Answer by louise2 at 9:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yes, I know it's someone else's pee, which is why it gets wiped off before we sit down. We shower every day. We wash our hands after using the potty. It's not like if one or two germs get on us, we're going to carry them around forever. I'm with louise2, Dirt don't hurt.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 9:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yes, God made dirt, DIRT dont hurt. Dirt with someone elses pee on it, hurts me and my logic.
    Anonymous

• It has nothing to do with the FEAR of a germ. It has to do with the thought of sitting where some other nasty un bathed person as put their ass, and pee and poop and secretions! HOW can that not bother you?
    Anonymous

• i dont have a little girl...but i never allow my 5 yr old son to go in the mens room by himself and if he does happen to have to go #2 in the ladies i always wipe the seat and layer the toilet with tp before he sits on it. I do not allow him to even touch the toilet...and we use our feet to flush. Those toilets are nasty! I work in a restaurant and i know...i see it every day. Yeah, they may look clean but they arent!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Ok in my head I picture it like this....go find the nastiest grossest looking person in the store. Maybe they even stink.

Then pull your pants down....pull their pants down and rub butts. Is that gross. Its the same thing. Wiping it with toilet paper does nothing but make it dry.
    Anonymous

• you do know that you can contract certain viruses and bacterias from sitting on toilets..hepatitis, staph
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 9:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2009