how much is it to get your dog groomed

I have a yorkie and was wondering how much it is to get thier hair cut and a bath at places like petco petsmart superpet??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:24 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• We have 2 large Shepherds and have taken them to petco. For both of them it was about 110.00, that was a wash, and dry, and trimming nails, and hair around feet and legs...
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:27 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have a Cocker Spaniel and it normally costs about $40
    jessicazeksmom

Answer by jessicazeksmom at 9:31 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I have to small dogs and I pay about $45 each.
    staceynoel

Answer by staceynoel at 9:41 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Petco and Petsmart were way to expensive for us. I have two Shih Tzus and a Pom that need to be take care of very often. I have found one of the smaller local companies will do a great job and have lower praices. That is how they get their customers since they know the customers could go and pay x amount of money there so they have to go lower on price and your baby is more likely to get better treatment due to that.

Its $35 at the place in TX we went to while living there. Here in our smaller town its $28 for each on of them. I know that the Petsmart didnt want to cover everything we wanted into one package under $50 so no thanks for that.

Good luck!
    shortiesmom

Answer by shortiesmom at 2:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think a yorkie at PetSmart would be around $30. They are one of the cheapest. I have a grommer come here to my home with her mobile and she charges $60 each for my three toy poodles. Poodles take a couple hours each though wth their fancy pompom heads and tails though. I wouldn't think a yorkie would be as much unless she's very matted.
    toomanypoodles

Answer by toomanypoodles at 4:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009