daycare party

I have been out of work for sometime, i also have joint custody with my ex. Now that i'm not working i have been keeping my child with me when its my time and not sending him to daycare. The day care is having a class x-mas party and i thought of sending our child ther for the day to enjoy the party with the classmates. I would pick him up late afternoon. I could also use the time to, do some work around the house,with out the little one at my shirt tale..lol..is this selfish of me?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:08 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• You want to send your child to a holiday party and wonder if it makes you selfish? I think it's great that you don't want him to miss out on this party with his friends.

And ignore Anon 10:34, that comment really wasn't necessary or helpful.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it's selfish. You need time to yourself and it would be a shame to deny him some holiday fun with his classmates.
    Rebecca7708

Answer by Rebecca7708 at 10:23 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I work at a daycare, parents do it ALL the time, we feel bad for the little ones.
    Anonymous