Cheating..

I caught someone cheating by accident.

I took a picture of some friends of mine at a party and when I printed them out at home and was looking through them, I realized my next door neighbor's hubby was making out with her friend! I'm not friends with any of them. The hubby just got stationed here, but I have had a few conversations with her.

I think she should know and If I crop the photo she'd never know it was me who took the picture, which is the point. I want to send it to her maybe on her facebook or myspace, but I don't want her to know it's from me.

Any ideas??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:58 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• she should know if he was kissing someone else. the best way to get the pic to her without it being trased to you would actually be snail mail. no return address and send it from out of town. he could give her AIDS and kill her by cheating you have an obligation to tell,,, you know it, dont feel bad. good luck!
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 12:13 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• stay out of it.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:16 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• first,whoever said pictures don't lie didn't know a thing about photography! 've been talking pictures for about 30 years and i can't tell you how many pictures look like one thing when the reality was totally different! Some I took myself- remember that the camera can freeze something that happened in a fraction of second, something the eyes may not notice. Like you said, you don't know these people.Unless you feel comfortable enough telling someone what you saw with your own eyes,such as how it started,what happened and how it ended,then don't.It sounds like you didn't notice it until you saw the picture.
    Also keep in mind that if you send a picture anonymously, then it can all too easily be dismissed as just a prank or a doctored picture.
    If you think that the husband cheats&you want to help, then just be her friend and see how it goes from there.I'd keep what you found secret- you can be accused of slander otherwise.
    LadyAronna

Answer by LadyAronna at 11:25 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I don't think so. If your hubby cheated, you wouldn't want to know?
    Anonymous

• It's not slander. Are you ladies being serious? They were making out! Making out!! I don't think my camera or a flinch of my camera can make someones tongue be clearly seen in someone else's mouth!! Lol.. the only reason I didn't notice before was because it was dark and the flash helped the picture.

Oh well whatever... it's her husband, he's cheating on her and her 2 children. I guess that doesn't matter :)
    Anonymous

• I would mail them to her. She deserves to know and protect herself. If he is cheating with the friend who else is he sleeping with and what is he bringing home? This is a health concern to the poor woman.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You could always set up a fake myspace or facebook account. Or, if you know her email you could set up a fake email account.

Or, maybe you could send these to hubby first and see what he has to say about it? I think she has a right to know no matter how she finds out about it. I would want to know as a military wife who's husband is gone a lot! He needs to know he can't get away with that crap.
    all4mymarine

Answer by all4mymarine at 1:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2009