Husband looking at another female???

Does it bother YOU when your husband/boyfriend/ sig. other WHATEVER looks at another female when your around? Beyond the "facial features" that is...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:00 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Relationships

• why would it? i fall asleep in his arms each night, and wake to the same... he has a little more respect than that, i will say, but i have no reason to be jealous. it is human nature to take note of attractive traits.
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 11:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• No not really. But if he stares at them it bothers me. I think it's disrespectful.
    Anonymous

• Nope. We usually check them out together and he isn't bother if I check out a guy's assets either. We are very comfortable with our sexuality and our needs.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• staring and taking a glance are different. my husband doesn't stare at other females. he'll glance and heck, so do I! lol!
    but like another poster said, I'M the one falling asleep with him every night and waking up with him...I know he loves me and I have NO reason to be jealous of another female!
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• The worst is when a man tells his wife to look at you and check you out. Then you catch them looking. Gotcha:) Some men are 3some minded....
    bella69147

Answer by bella69147 at 11:29 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• My husband really doesn't do that.
    Anonymous

• it doesn't bug me if it's a glance, i mean, come on people we all look every once in a while. but if it goes beyond a glance then it's not cool and totally disrespectful. i told him the next time he gawks at a woman i'm gonna go to a mens swim meet or something and gawk. lol, i was being totally serious and i kinda hope he looks again so i can.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 12:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Not really im confident and know that guys are checking me out in front of him. So idk..he feels the need to have to let me know hes looking at other women. LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Two things is would worry me if he STOPPED looking and my DH and I have been together so long that 3/4 of the time I point them out to him So in other words it doesn't really bother me at all.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Is he like totally checking them out. or is it more like a short look. like he saw something nice in a store.Hey checking someone out in front of you is disrespectful. and looking at other girls (hey we all look, "guys &girls" so its really no big deal.) But if it really bothers you start looking and commenting things about others guys in front of him. to see how he likes it. Or you can do what my girlfriend did everytime you catch him looking at some girl smack him .
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2009