Excema

So we just found out my little man has excema. They gave us some stuff to try and see if it works but does anyone have anything they use that they love how well it works? Does anyone know anything about Gentle Naturals (i think thats the name)

ctsassy

Asked by ctsassy at 11:03 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I just use really thick moisturizing lotions like Eucerin, Lubriderm, or aquaphor.
    teresalangston

Answer by teresalangston at 11:17 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• yes, with winnie the pooh and pigglet on it...it works great on mild excema.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 12:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I use Aveeno baby lotion on my 18 month old. I use the unscented cream, with colloidial oatmeal added. She has patches on her elbows, cheeks, eyelids and a few on her lower arms. So far it's under control, although cold, dry weather seems to irritate the patches a lot.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 12:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I use extra strength Hydrocortisone. It seems to work the best so far...Just sucks you have to keep applying the stuff or it comes back with a vengence!
    TBSNBubblegum

Answer by TBSNBubblegum at 9:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I use Aquaphor on the eczema patches (outer thighs, back of arms, back of calves) and then Aveeno on the rest of her body. The Aquaphor works amazingly on the patches. It almost completely clears it up if I use it every day, but usually in the winter I only bathe her every two days . . . at least until we get new filters for the humidifier.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 3:55 PM on Dec. 23, 2009