Do you get really excited when you know you're husband is about to get home?

I just wanted to see it other's did this too. I just have a big smile on my face when he walks in, and I get all all anxious and practically count down the minutes until he gets here. lol. Then, on one of those days where he works over, I get kind of depressed he isn't home. But 'm also glad he's getting a little extra money.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I am right there with you. Once I know he should be off work I will start to call him. Sometimes he will tell me, "There is a lot of traffic right now, if it takes me longer to get home, don't start to call over and over again." Once he walks in the door, I jump up into his arms and we just kiss and hug for a moment. He works 15-20 hr days and sometimes 7-8 days in a row, so I am really ready to hold him when he gets home. :)
    pa_ool

Answer by pa_ool at 11:20 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Yes I do! I was wondering if I was the only one! I call him when he usually leaves work to see that he did! And he is the same way, if I am out running errands he gets all depressed that we were not home to see him after work! We are dorks like that though :)
    Hrivera5

Answer by Hrivera5 at 11:32 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• I used to. But now he works a different shift and I'm asleep when he gets home.
    Anonymous

• yeah i start watching the clock about 10 min b4 he clocks out, luckily he works only 2 blocks from home. and i also get depressed when he gets froze or works overtime, we been together 10 years...
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 11:50 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Only when he's been out of town.
    Anonymous

• I am still like this after 14 years of marriage. However, with my DH, he tends to allow his "work mood" spill over at home. So I never know how he's going to be when he walks through the door. Which means I am excited that he's home, but that might turn into displeasure if he is still in "manager" mode or if his night didn't go well. But regardless, I am always happy to see him.
    Lesli

Answer by Lesli at 12:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• mine works for a month on a boat on the river and he is coming home tomorrow for christmas, and YES I AM EXCITED!!!!!!
    dons_doll

Answer by dons_doll at 12:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• YUP ON THURSDAYS WHEN HE GETS PAID LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, when I have a bone to pick. I can't wait. I stare at the clock, waiting to get it off of my chest...

haha.
    babycakes254

Answer by babycakes254 at 12:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes I do this all the time. I just miss him while he is at work. Not that Im not doin my own things just that I think about him all the time. Funny thing is that my family told me that would go away over time. It was a newlywed thing but we have been married for 4 yrs Sunday!
    shortiesmom

Answer by shortiesmom at 2:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2009