NASTINESS TAKEN TO A LEVEL BEYOND MY COMPREHENSION....

http://blog.imperfectparent.com/2009/12/15/mom-tweets-about-sons-drowning-claws-come-out/ This is for all the evil disgusting excuses for human beings that feel the need to get on CM so they can get their kicks torturing people. I am so mad right now my hands are shaking. IMO anyone who partakes in something like this should be burned at the stake. I know we get a lot of fake posts from pathetic headcases who just want attention. I ask you all to stop and think before you go to abuse someone who may be in crisis...if it's fake then WHO GIVES A SHIT IGNORE IT WHY DO YOU CARE IF PEOPLE GET SYMPATHY IN A FAKE POST? DOES IT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE YOU'RE SUPERIOR TO THEM?

Can you imagine if you did this?? Can you imagine the dark spot on your soul you would carry for the rest of your life? Is it really worth getting your jollies by acting this way?

If you think it's fake THEN DON'T READ IT! IGNORE IT! WHO CARES? F-K me.

Allergic2Stupid

Asked by Allergic2Stupid at 11:15 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• How is a mother asking for prayers for her dying child a bad thing?

This makes me angry too. If you don't like it or agree with it or even believe it then why waste your time leaving negative and hurtful comments?
    That poor woman.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 5:41 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Not everyone is evil nor do they want to hurt others verbally or otherwise; however, there will always be those who enjoy hurting others. Not sure if even prayer for them can help.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:19 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• what?
    Anonymous

• ??
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:46 PM on Dec. 22, 2009

• Bump I want more people to be mad with me dammit.....
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Why would anyone even take the time to care about this if they thought it was fake?? if you think its fake then move on...end of story...some people just feel the need to put down others to get their self esteem flowing..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 12:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2009