Positioning/Pressure

Hello moms! This is my second pregnancy. I lost the first at 10wks. I am currently 30 wks 4days. In the last day or so, I felt the baby in the lower part of my tummy close to my pelvic bone and such. I have started feeling a little pressure in the lower private area too. I think she may have turned head down in the last few days. I am not sure though. Like I said, this is the first time I am experiencing all this. When did you moms start feeling pressure?

mommytoangel407

Asked by mommytoangel407 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 22, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it gets worse lol at first around 28 weeks or so she went head down and i started feeling her move towards my pellvic bone and about 2 weeks ago at 32 weeks when i stand up i feel quite a bit of pressure for 15 to 20 min and then it subsides
    try4baby20

Answer by try4baby20 at 8:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Just because she is head down today does not mean that she will be head down tomorrow and vice versa. Until she engages in the birth canal (typically around 34/36 weeks) she can flip around, sometimes without you knowing it.

But I would say I started feeling the pressure of my kids at about 28/30 weeks and unfortunately it only gets worse:( The good thing about it is the more uncomfortable you get, the more you realize that you are nearing the end!!
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I am 34 weeks and I have had this pressure for sometime. My doctor told me that he is head down. At night when I roll over to my other side it hurts and when I stand up after laying down for a while it hurts too.
    StefAtaide

Answer by StefAtaide at 3:44 PM on Dec. 23, 2009