What are you going to do when the ball drops for 2010? There's a little saying that whatever you're doing when the New year comes, it will be what you'll do for the rest of that year.

Last year I was sitting on the couch watching the ball drop on tv, and DH was asleep. That's pretty much how it went for that whole year. lol. This is just for fun though.
Anyways, I told DH we were going to have sex. :0

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Working. Ahhhhhhhh craaaaaap!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 12:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• GOING TO PARTY AND HAVE SEX LOL
    DELIA26

Answer by DELIA26 at 12:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• that makes sense...for the past 5 years I have basically done what you have done -- stayed home, husband working ( nightshift) ...and so therefore my last 5 years can be summed up like that ...maybe this year me and the kids will go stay with someone and have some fun or something....
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• If that is true, I hope to be in bed...resting. (I would have said "getting busy" with my man, but he's on my S-list now).
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 1:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Sorry but the past three years my husband and I have been in bed asleep when the new years came in. We are very active people so no we didnt spend the whole year in bed sleeping.
    shortiesmom

Answer by shortiesmom at 2:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I was sitting alone at my computer last year. Will probably be doing the same this year. I don't think of it as a prediction...it's just my life. My husband doesn't celebrate holidays. If he doesn't have to work New Years (which is rare) then he's usually watching TV. Usually he has to work, though, so he's in bed by 9pm and the kids are shuttled off to their room (or stay upstairs with my dad) so they don't wake Daddy up.
    I've never done anything on New Years Eve. Except the year my gramma died. Her funeral was on the 30th and we were driving from Chicago to Missouri on New Year's Eve because we both had to work on the 1st. We were exhausted. That was actually 10 years ago. My gramma died Christmas day 1999.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 2:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I am a firm believer that how you roll it in is how you'll see it out. I always spend it with my husband and our sons and if we can we add friends to the mix. The friends and the family who are with us may change but for me it's that we are spending it with a house full of people we love and care for. I'd hate to spend it alone and then have a lonely year so I surround myself with people I love and care about.

This year we are having our 1st adult party, with alcohol, since we no longer have under 18yo children at home. It'll be us, my aunt, my uncle, a few cousins, some friends & 2 of our sons. It's a BYOB & sleepover for those who want because it's late or they drank (AT ALL) & have no DD. It's an 18 and over party with just family and close, like family, friends. No random people we don't know well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Sleeping...lol.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Going to NYC and watching the ball drop from the comfort of the nice warm hotel room. ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I wish that were true! I'll be sleeping, so does that mean I get to sleep well all year? Awesome!!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2009