Do you ever?

Do you ever think of your ex? Sometimes i think of my ex-fiance...not that i would change my life or give up my husband and kids but he used to be my best friend and now i couldnt even tell you where he lives...kind of sad, i think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• yes I do ....mainly 2 of them...not that I would ever want to be with them again or anything...but sometimes I wonder how they are in their lives now and if they ever think of me like that ( one of them even moved across the street from us, shortly before we moved to this house lol)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 12:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yep.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Every once in a while I think about my son's dad. I don't want to be with him. As a matter of fact, the night that I got pregnant, I was thinking of breaking things off with him, because I didn't feel that our relationship was going anywhere. Our relationship was one of the best ones that I was ever in because we had fun together, but we had differing opinions about things that were important to me.

While he is a great dad and he and my son are very close, when I am around, he ignores my presence. He doesn't even have the decency to say "hello". He acts as if I impregnated him and left him to face pregnancy alone--which is what he did to me. If anyone should be shitty, it should be me. But despite his hatred of me, I have never given him a hard time about spending time with our son. I even put up with his mother's crappy treatment of me only because she was loving toward my son.
    donzgurl

Answer by donzgurl at 1:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes I do but even though I know I shouldnt I txt him to see how he is doing. Its not going to hurt since he is soooo far away. We both know we wont see each other again and that I love my life just miss the friendship. I think its normal to sometimes look back in your past and miss the people who have been so close.
    shortiesmom

Answer by shortiesmom at 2:14 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I only think of my ex on 2 types of instances. First, is when I look at my oldest daughter - she resembles him, but she is MUCH prettier. Second, is when I have flashbacks to the abuse he put me through before I left him and I end up in a state of anxiety and panic.
    Other than that....no.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 7:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I don't really have an ex, necessarily. There was only one person before DH that I had strong feelings for. I talk to him sometimes, so I know he's doing fine. He's a good person, just not my happily ever after. That'd be DH.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Well my x and I got back together after 10 years apart!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 2:09 PM on Dec. 23, 2009