You know what I think is funny? When someone asks a question like is it okay for my 26 month old to have a bottle.....

First off...obviously you didn't feel okay with it to be asking.
You were gonna do it anyway.
And the featured answer was the only person that jumped on your bandwagon.
Why do people ask questions on here if they don't want honest feedback? Why don't they just say, please only answer if it's what I want to hear. And accuse them of being negative. wow. No one was rude. Just honest.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• i think it's funny when moms still refer to their kids age in months after the first year.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• wow is all i got to say ...kinda childish
    momatonly16

Answer by momatonly16 at 2:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• agreed anon...people would ask me how many weeks my son was when he was a baby...um, two months, you can do the math! geesh. and yeah 25 months, lmao...like it matters after two years!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I sometimes say my daughter is 25 months when I'm answering a question on here just so I can clarify that she only just turned two as opposed to 2 1/2 or almost 3. I don't do it often though, or I might say she just recently turned 2, if I think it makes a difference in what would be expected developmentally.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Some mamas just want someone else to agree with them so they feel better about what they're doing. No biggie.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2009