Healing CSection?

Does anyone that has had a csection had the surgi-strips? And also is this normal- my repeat c-section is healing and one side is like a huge gap and looks like its got puss coming out and looks like it wasnt stitched tightly enough? Idk how else to describe it but it looks nasty!

mrsmilander

Asked by mrsmilander at 12:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Health

• I havent had the strips..But about the second apart. I have had 2 c-setions as well. And well that happened to me too. If u have a fever and puss coming out, then u should go to the doctor because it could be an infection. But i would just wash it good with just some warm water. NO SOAP. But if it ends up hurting alot i would go into the doctor. Mine healed on its own....Good luck
    proud_mommy1322

Answer by proud_mommy1322 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I didnt have the strips, and no mine didnt look like that. i would keep an eye on it. if it get any worst go to the doctor or call your doctor now but most likely they will tell you to come in
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I would have your doctor or midwife take a look at you today.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 10:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2009