Do you prefer pampers swaddlers or huggies newborn diapers?

I used huggies on 2 of my babies and I want your opinion for my next one

scottandrebecca

Asked by scottandrebecca at 1:05 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• pampers swaddlers and cruisers and huggies overnights.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I loved the swaddlers over the huggies. Then when he outgrew them I went to pampers baby dry
    Newmommys101

Answer by Newmommys101 at 1:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Not alot of help from me, cause I used the pampers swaddlers for my girl and then used huggies newborn for my boy. BUUUUUUUUUT after he grew out of the newborn size, we started to use pampers with him also.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 1:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Thanks for the help guys...the best way to know about stuff is through other mommies
    scottandrebecca

Answer by scottandrebecca at 1:52 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I loved the Huggies only because of the dip in them for the cord (& the fact it was winnie the pooh, which is my son's theme) but they leaked a lot in my opinion. Pampers didn't leak at all for me, especially when he moved up to Baby Dry.
    WannabeMommy87

Answer by WannabeMommy87 at 2:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• i am a fan of the pampers swaddlers. the huggies never fir my kids right.
    ang0343

Answer by ang0343 at 2:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• When my son was a new born i likes pampers, i thought huggies were to bulky but like another posted i like the dip on the huggies. Now that he is a toddler i like huggies
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I like the swaddlers. but now she dnt need them nemore so i use luvs. dependable with no leakage & AFFORDABLE!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I bought huggies since DD was allergic to pampers, *get sample s to see which one u like tha most* but its weird, we buy a BIG case of huggies movers or baby dry, *depends on how much money he have! lol and we also buy 1-2 packs of pampers *they help her butt heal from a diaper rash* we love pampers wipes for her kitty area *pepe* abd the huggies wipes for face/hand and biiiig poopy messes. we BOTH thought wed like pampers better, but we ended up with huggies. so it just depends and u have to try ALOT of brand, we used whit cloud *now disontinued* luv (used them when DH lost job* they were alot like pampers w/o the lotion liner in the inside* just request samples or something. It really helps!
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I used Huggies Newborn in the beginning because that's what the hospital had. When we got home, he would pee up his back and the diaper would be try. We switched to Pampers Swaddlers and that problem was no more. If your babies are small, go with Pampers.
    ATG499

Answer by ATG499 at 5:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2009