INLAWS..UHGH

HOW MANY OF YOU CANT STAND THE INLAWS? MINE ARE ALWAYS FULL OF DRAMA AND ACT LIKE THERE NEVER IN THE WRONG. THERE SO FULL OF SHIT

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• I can't say that I can't stand mine, we are civil and talk, but their family is full of drama and his mom is Bi-Polar so sometimes we just never know what to expect..
    CuteandCurvy

Answer by CuteandCurvy at 1:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• i HATE MINE. im never good enough, i cant cook (hello, DH is like, still overweight so bullshit*, i cant clean, im not a good worker, im lazy cuz im a sahm and going to school and im not mexican. i dont speak spanish *their MAIN language* so im worthless. so yes i know what you mean. my mil turned her BACK on my grandma on my DD's birthday. which made me want to slap the bitch. *theres alot of hatred between us* andall my oma had done was compliment her on her jacket........they do suc.
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I love some of mine and tollerate the others.
    When the "drama" starts, I try to just change the subject or suddenly I have to get up and check something or help the kids with something... anything to not be a part of it if I can help it but lucky for me, for the most part mine isn't drama people. I have friends who are tho and I've just learned to become more direct with "I don't want in that mess, so let's do a conversation change please".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mine are tolerable, but hubby & I neither one care for them at all (his parents). We get constant guilt & are trying desperately to move away from them & back to around my family. We are tired of the manipulation, guilt & butting into our lives. We are nearly 30, I think we can live our lives & raise our own son... thankyouverymuch!
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My inlaws are a bit strange with me as well in that sort of way..My mother in law undermines me with the kids. She wants me to do certains things her way my way is not good enough for her. Sometimes she'll say things to put me down. I don't understand why she does that, my self. but sometimes I let it go, and other times I do say something to her about it. If she's really that bad , tell her to stop. and if she talks to someone about and your there just say to her please don't mention my name.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Mine are odd because they accept the men their daughters marry but the women their sons marry can never measure up. It may be because the women run that family and they are insecure. Either way we are civil NOW but it can be tough with them.
    Anonymous

• IT'S THE SISTER IN LAW i HATE!! LIKE YOU SAID INLAWS UGHGH!!! SHE DRIVES ME ABSOLUTLY CRRRRRAAAAZZZY!
    Anonymous

• hate them ,,,,,thye are rude,,,,,,,,,mena dn controlling ,,hes w, them now,,im alone!!!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:04 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• they are rude and mean ,,sorry im typing on a laptop!!!
    cameron536

Answer by cameron536 at 7:05 PM on Dec. 24, 2009