What age did you start Santa?

If you do Santa, what age did you start it at? My daughter will be 2 next month, so she doesn't quite get the concept yet, so I haven't gone out of my way to be all secretive about presents or anything yet. I am thinking I will really start next year though.

soccerchik8287

Asked by soccerchik8287 at 1:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• we have just started talking about Santa with our two year old daughter. So, we have introduced it now. She just turned 2 this month.
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 1:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• my daughter is 3 this year and this is the first real santa year, although her last couple of christmas we have said santa is coming and marked some presents from santa and tried to make a big deal out of it, she didnt care...this year she does...my aunts b/f got a real santa suit and came to see them ( my son is 1 and wanted nothing at all to do with him) ...and he gave them eacha gift and she has een talking about it since...This year its big ! we are putting out the cookies and milk and we are putting a trail of raisens in the yard ( fromt he reindeer lol) and we have always done christmas letter from santa...but this year she will understand it...I am so excited...like I said my son is still only 1 so he doesnt know whats going on, but it will be so much more fun when they both do
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2009