any psychic's out there?do u believe?

Since ive been little ive been able to see spirits, and 'entitys'. Not all the time only when they wanty to be seen or heard. I want to see if theres anyone out there like me. I also dream about things that are going to happen and it always happens. ALWAYS.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• I am not like that, but I believe you and I think that is really interesting. Can you tell other ppl about spirits around them, or things that are going to happen to them?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes. BUT only if the spirit or guide around them wants me to, i can only hear or sense them if they allow me too. My DD has also inherited the family gift, i woul liek to find someone like me to talk to or sumone to talk to about this.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, I do believe. I have family members who have gifts as well.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I wish you were at my house! I would have a zillion questions for you. I don't know anyone who is like that personally. Maybe you could try to google it and you could find someone to talk to that way, if no one here as the same gift as you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:09 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• *has*
    Anonymous

• I have seen several groups with people who have gifts, have you tried contacting anyone from those groups?
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• no i have not i havent see any.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Try the psychic realm here on cafemom. It is a great group that has all kinds of interesting ladies with all sorts of gifts.

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:45 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I should have said the Haunted Realm....my bad.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:46 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes I can see and sense ghosts, dream of future events that come true and can do psychic readings.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:12 AM on Dec. 23, 2009