What is your favorite vaction spot?

My family always plans their vaction each year around Christmas. We take turns planing it last year my sis planed it and we went to Bora Bora.This year i am planing it but have no idea for where to go. my family LOVES Paris, Hawaii, Fiji, Bora Bora, Spain, Italy, or any places in Europe (we always have fun when we go to Europe).
As for the price 25,000 to 40,000 per family.

ScarletAva

Asked by ScarletAva at 2:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Travel

• Yea so then you have money. How about sharing some with me? I cant even go to seattle because we are broke. Hubby is in the army. Anyways...... Have fun in Europe...
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Vacation.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• We love cruising!!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 10:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What about an African Safari? Micato offers good ones, I know several good companies. A safari is magical. Next, I loved the Cook Islands (Rarotonga or Aitutaki). You can rent rooms in Castles all over France but my fav. spot is St. Tropez and Santorini in Greece but that's no good for Christmas. What about Thailand or Palau? How fun!!!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 6:07 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You clearly go for hot spots! Lol.
    My favorite place in the whole world is Jasper Alberta. It's beautiful.

You can rent a whole house at the Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge. It's gorgeous and there's quite a bit to do as well.

I used to work there. I signed on for 6 months and ended up staying for 2 years. If my husband's job would allow it(which it doesn't) I'd move back there in a heartbeat.
    Laila-May

Answer by Laila-May at 6:42 PM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Scotland. It is a magical place. Flights in winter are really cheap (I saw one for about $300.00 rt from NY) B&Bs are cheaper than hotels. Buses and trains are amazingly efficient over there. Food prices were about the same in restaurants but really cheap in grocery stores. I'd love to go back. I'll put that on my To Do list!

Answer by admckenzie at 11:12 AM on Dec. 24, 2009

• I would second the safari suggestion. South Africa is supposed to be gorgeous. I have been to Egypt and Kenya. I would also go anywhere in North Africa if we had the funds. Not know how long you have for the trip you could start at the pyramids, cruise the Nile and go on Safari in either Kenya or Tanzania, maybe see Zanzibar as well. Have fun!!
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:34 PM on Dec. 24, 2009

• If you like Hawaii, try GUAM. It's awesome, even more beautiful beaches than Hawaii and alot less crowded. I can send you some links, we lived there for 2 years, and if you would like more info, PM me.

http://www.visitguam.org/Pages/Default.aspx

http://guamportal.com/

http://images.google.com/images?gbv=2&hl=en&sa=1&q=Guam+beach&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g1&start=0

AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:35 AM on Dec. 29, 2009

• Much of the island is military (there is an Air Force base at the northern end and Navy in the middle), so you will find that they are very accomodating for Americans and the locals are EXTREMELY friendly. They will often invite you to their family barbecues if they see you on the beach at the time they are barbecuing (which is virtuallly every weekend). The shopping is excellent as it is duty free shopping (no tax), and they have lots of high end stores like Prada, Louis Vuitton, Gucci, etc as well as Micronesia Mall which has more typical mall shopping. The hotels on Tumon Bay are top notch, and pretty much beach front property. There's quite a bit to do there even though it is a small small island, and some EXCELLENT restaurants. I recommend Old Hagatna Grill and Sam Choy's. If by some off chance you DO decide to go, PM me and I can tell you the best spots most tourists don't know about.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:36 AM on Dec. 29, 2009