HOw do I know what size of nursing Bra to order?

With my daughter I just ordered some that were one size bigger than I normally was at that point. For one the places I get my bras dont sale the nursing bras. So I also need to know where to get a good nursing bra. I would prefer to not look like I borrowed my grandmothers bras. I want to be able to be sexy for my hubby and still easy to feed.

Do you wait til you have the baby and your milk comes in then buy the bras or what? What do you do in the time your waiting? Please help me with this. I swear I thought I had all this figured out but my head just doesnt get this one.

shortiesmom

Asked by shortiesmom at 2:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I don't buy nursing bras... but I went out and got a new bra when my baby was 5 days old. I ruined my favorite Vickys bra because I was so engorged I snapped the part in the middle... oops! That bra is now a bit big because I'm no longer over-producing like that... but it still works! I just pull the cup down under my boob to feed, I always found nursing bras to be more complicated.
    LeanneC

Answer by LeanneC at 2:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I would just wait till your baby is born or just about due. With me personally, my boobs got bigger when I was prego but once I gave birth and started breastfeeding/pumping then they got a lot more bigger, but then few weeks later my milk just dried up, I tried and tried and no go lol, so my bras really were a waste of money, lol (not saying that's what going to happened to you)

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'm not sure they make hot nursing bras. You can get cheap ones at Walmart.

maxswolfsuit

Answer by maxswolfsuit at 2:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Here is how you do it complete with pictures:

http://www.breastfeeding.com/reading_room/nursing_bras/fitting.html
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 10:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2009