how do i kno if its over? if its not meant to be?

what are the signs to knowing a relationship is over? what are the signs thats hes done trying? how do i kno if i even want to keep trying? please jus give me honest, helpful advise. i feel like im in desperate need

krisew90

Asked by krisew90 at 2:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• from what i heard , you know its over when your (s o) doesn't care about how you feel what you do, and what you want. He only cares about himself. pretty much. Ay least thats how my sister's in -law , best friend marriage ended. last year.The best thing to do is to talk to your guy. about this situation, Just stomach it all up.I know its scarey ,Your afraid of hearing answers that you dont want to hear. But be brave, And let life take you and guide you.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 9:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Did you try talking to him? I would and I would ask the same questions your asking here.
    tree1997

Answer by tree1997 at 2:14 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I would say if you have to ask if he's done trying, it's probably over. In order for a relationship to work, both people have to invest, and if he's really investing, trying, pursuing, it will be unmistakable. Good luck!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 2:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think one way of knowing is having that feeling of being "too tired" to try and work on it. Or sometimes getting "symptoms" like with my ex ...things where fine but i was painting my walls of my room and there was this neat thing I had planned on putting on it ( like our names ) ..but then I was like nooo what if we break up....it just came out of the blue...and a month later I found out he was cheating...but I had no clue at the time, I thought things were fine...it was just like my self conscious (sp) or something...

if you think your SO doesnt want to be with you ..leave for a couple of days and if he tries to get you back/come after you then he does want to work on it....even just pack your bags and let him see you ( dont fight and then do it...just be calm and act like you are confident with your decision to leave) if he makes a big deal about not wanting you to go, there is hope ! you can message me if you want to,
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Do you have that nagging almost subconscious intuition in the pit of your stomach...that was always a dead give away for me that my heart was trying to tell my brain that it was over....
    sgtdemanda

Answer by sgtdemanda at 2:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Nobody really knows the signs, in one way all man are the same but they all handle things diferentley, I would just talk to him, sometimes people say "oh I tried talking and it don't work" best thing to do is to find the right moment and ask him,
    *what does he think about this marrige and were it's going
    *I feel like we hit a dead end and talk to each other anymore
    *ask him if he still loves you
    *tell him your confused and need answers
    *marrige is something that needs to be worked on, once you stop working on it the you will drift apart

I hope this makes sense, but you really just need to talk to your husband, that is what my husband and I do a lot, sometimes we start talking and learn that what he thought made me happy really didn't make me happy and vise versa, so momma just talk to him, good luck.
    looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:27 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I just read my answer and wow crazy grammer and spelling, sorry I'm trying to watch a movie and type at the same time lol, we finaley got some alone time lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Just ask him if he's done trying. I thought a few times SO was done trying. I just asked him and then told him if he wanted it to work HE had to fix it bc I was not happy. I was pleasantly surprised that he took over and fixed things. He just didn't realize I thought he gave up. Men think differently than we do. They think things are going well and we think it's over! lol

Answer by admckenzie at 10:55 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• For you...
    It is when, you quit caring, and have no tears left.
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 9:35 PM on Dec. 23, 2009