Are you Happy this Christmas? Why or why not?

Adelicious

Asked by Adelicious at 2:17 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Not really.It's always this big popularity contest instead of how it should be.My husband and i get shunned because we are not part of what i call the "flock' ,as in birds of a feather.....i also believe my family is not accepting of my autistic son because he is different.He recieved attention and gifts up until the time of his diagnosis,and then that all but stopped.My mom is not interested in seeing him.She's said she doesn't know how to relate to him.She's let so much time go by without asking to see him,ask how he is doing.She doesn't seem to care to get to know him.My heart is broken over this,much more so this time of year.
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• not right now- i have the worst head cold in the world =( other than that i'm happy though.
    Hali_Taylor

Answer by Hali_Taylor at 2:22 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Of course i and happy, happy to see my family, and friends. i know my family is truely blessed and loved. We dont have any money to buy anything for anyone but i was able to buy my son some gifts because of people why loves us. I am able to make brownies for my family, it isnt much but it was made with love. corny i know ;)
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I must be tired sorry my spelling sucks right now :P
    DilsMommy

Answer by DilsMommy at 2:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• yes... i have lots to be thankful for. i have a wonderful husband and two beautiful children to share the holidays with. this will be my son's first christmas. it's just ashame, my kids and I are sick with a bad cold. hope we get better in time for Santa :)
    Katie80620

Answer by Katie80620 at 2:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Very happy, my family is around everyone is getting along so far so good. I will be glad though when this crazy Christmas traffic rush is done and over it, cuz it's just ridiculous out on the roads lol

looovemybabies

Answer by looovemybabies at 2:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• yes I am happy I miss my family like crazy but I will see them next year (the first time in 10 years). this year it will be just hubby and the kids and i a nice quiet day spent in our jammies opening gifts, putting together and playing with their new stuff and watching movies.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I was --but my husband has been such a crab this past week he has ruined my holiday mood !

But yes I am happy and gratefull...my kids are going to have a wonderful christmas in our new house and my family will all be here..... next year my brother will be sent to Iraq...so compared to that this will be the best !
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 2:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I think so.
    We're celebrating my granddaughter's first Christmas and this is my first white Christmas in 7 years.
    I've been stressed, though, so I haven't had a lot of time to focus on Christmas itself. I can hardly believe it is only 2 days away.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 6:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You bet! Last Christmas was a total downer. This one is sure to be much better. Well, it is much better. High 5's all around.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:16 AM on Dec. 23, 2009