red bumps, almost like a rash on his cheeks?

my son has had this since he was born and he does have eczema, but the bumps never go away. i guess i just thought it was normal but ive seen a lot of other kids faces and no one else has this. is it just eczema? i don't want to go to the doctor if he's just going to tell me to put some lotion on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• It most likely is the eczema, my daughter has it as well and she gets bumps like that. sometimes we have to put this cream the dr gave us but most of the time just eucerin lotion
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• It covld also be rosacia/rosashia not sure of the spelling. my friend had it growing up. his cheeks were ALWAYS red and bumpy. but idk if ur son is to young 4 it.
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• a and d ointment works greta on my little one
    angelairelan

Answer by angelairelan at 9:31 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Could he be reacting to the cream you are using for the eczema maybe? Or do you have cats? My son had eczema all over until we got rid of our two gorgeous cats (sob, sob). But while it seriously improved the eczema continued on his feet and backs of knees and bottom. It only fully left him once we stopped using steriod cream or a cream with zinc in it. xxx
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 10:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Meant to say, eczema does cause red raised patches or vaguely blended rashes especially when on the face or bottom.
    CosyMama

Answer by CosyMama at 10:21 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• could he be allergic to something? my DD had bumps on her tummy since she was born and come to find out she was allergic to soy snd milk go figure and she was on soy milk.
    hollinicole

Answer by hollinicole at 11:12 PM on Dec. 27, 2009