My ex's girlfriend's mom called me today..

She was asking what advice I could give her to get her daughter away from him. I didn't know what to say because it took me getting pregnant and him saying something that made me leave him. I told her that sadly it would probably take something big to get her to leave him. I haven't talked to him in a year and he hasn't seen my son in two years. He's shit.

How should I handle talking to her mom? I really don't know what to say to her. She lied to me a couple times..she said that one of my family members that watches my kid gives pictures to him of my son. I live two hours away from any of my family and the only people that are left with Blake are my parents. My dad would shoot him if he ever came on our property again, so I know that's bull. I wanted to tell her to talk to someone else about it because I didn't know what to say to her...

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 2:28 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Who is Him and what are u talking about. Seriously, i read your question a few times and i do not get it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• If I were you I would stay out of it all together...

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I don't get it either, do you mean ex gf like you use to be bi? Now u have a bf? I am totally confused.
    Anonymous

• Him is the ex and i'm talking about her mom calling me. What do you not understand about that?

I plan to stay out of it..I really don't care what happens to him or her. I think they deserve each other.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My ex-the other half of my son's DNA, his girlfriend's mom called me.

Really, I don't get what's so hard to understand.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 2:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I really think staying out of it is a good Idea, Sara.. Good Luck!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Your post says, my ex's girlfriend's mom called today. I really think you need to read it and re write it, I don't understand what your asking at all.
    Anonymous

• OMG! you Ladies must ride the short bus. Her post reads very clear.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• How do u ppl not get it? i read it once & understood. neways stay FAR FAR away from that. tell her mom sorry but not ur problem!
    ChaoticSoul

Answer by ChaoticSoul at 2:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• You don't have to be a bitch, anon :36!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009