Do you people ever let anything go?

I'm setting myself up for this one, but I just have to know why you people remember everything someone says. There's plenty of people on here that I don't agree with, but I don't post something stupid or rude on all their posts. I don't constantly try and argue with them or stalk them. Yes, we all have opinions. I personally don't like when people say working moms don't care about their kids. But you don't see holding that against someone that has said that. That's her opinion. I really just don't get why people get so upset over people on the internet and what they say.

SaraP1989

Asked by SaraP1989 at 3:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hold up ladies, Sara stands up for what she believes in, and that is to be respected. She is honest on how she feels and she is far from the only one that feels the way she does about illegals, MILLIONS feel like she does.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 4:08 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Yes, when the people in question don't constantly repeat the annoying behavior. People remember you because you're consistently snotty to everyone who disagrees with you, intentionally say things to piss people off, and take pride in how nasty you can be right up until someone calls you on it. If you don't want people to remember you for being an ass, stop acting like one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:23 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• The only ones I truly remember are the ones who attack people, sometimes it is just so awful you dont forget. I do know what you mean it seems that it will be post after post of an anon making comments about a answer someone gave 3 months ago. Maybe they get bored , maybe they have nothing to do, maybe they are angry and this is their way of letting it out. Who knows, the best thing is to just ignore it, skip over it , or walk away completely.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 3:26 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I don't say things to piss people off..I answer questions. Yes, some of them may seem harsh, but I'm not really going to sugar coat something. They ask the question, they should expect an answer. I don't get upset when someone calls me a bitch or says that I'm rude. I don't let people on the internet piss me off or make me upset (There was a couple times, but in general I don't)
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• i had put on one post tha tmy husband was gettting his citizenship and we wanted to wait to have abother one, and some B**** posted on my page that my husband needed to be deproted because he was an *illegal citizen* quote. after talking to some moms, i found out she bashed a military wifey by saying her husband was less of a man for joining the marines and that all men who joined the military were basically pus****. so i think some people DO go overborad, but on regular opinions, they shouldnt go out of their way to bash other moms, but they are entitled to their opinions. i have felt strongly against circumsicion, and think its VERY WRONG< but i dont bash other moms who have done it. its their kid. people shouldjust keep their potty mouths to themselves and they wont get shit on. (but we CAN BE HARSH SOMETIME AND WE DOOOOOO NEED TO JUST FORGIVE N FORGET) cuz they may have just had a bad day..........u know...?????
    shortycmlb

Answer by shortycmlb at 3:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• i found out she bashed a military wifey by saying her husband was less of a man for joining the marines

Oh irony
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:33 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• If its the same military thing that went on a few months ago that was the worst one i have ever seen on here and the attacker now post anon, but you can always tell its her.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Or it was the OP, who wrote this question in response to people complaining about her saying military husbands aren't real men.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:39 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I never post anon,so that wasn't me. I usually keep my military opinions to myself because I know that other people don't agree with them. Sometimes, however, I can't contain myself. I don't try to personally attack them, unless what they're doing is just wrong.

Oh and shorty, that was me. Your leaving out the part that your 18 and trying to have a second baby while your husband isn't fully legal yet. And why would any man voluntarily leave their family?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 3:40 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• im anon 36 it wasnt the OP of this question the i was referring to, I know who it was and they are just a very angry person.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:47 AM on Dec. 23, 2009