What is the best way to get back at a man that is an asshole.

Why do men cheats and its okay and when women do it she is the scum of the earth. Men are something out of this world. Why do they want to get married when they know they. can't just stick to one hole.

officerdouglas

Asked by officerdouglas at 7:38 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Honey if we both had balls that would be 2 less assholes on this earth. We could make it easy for all women if we could just get rid of them. Ladies u who they are would'nt it be nice. Those sorry ass baby daddy's just taking up space and air
    We have to much to worry about. Plus some men are more of use to dead than alive.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 7:57 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• my step mom once told me to put eyedrops in his beer...i never did cuz i was too afraid it would kill him or something...she just said it would make him REALLY sick. My ex was a really bad alcoholic...he would get to drinking and get real ugly. I wish i would've had the balls to try it
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• The best revenge is to be happy.
    If it makes you feel any better, doesnt' matter to most of us whether you're male or female, if you cheat you're not quite pond scum, but it lowers our opinions of you.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• you can lie and tell him you went to the doctor and found out you have an STD and then get really mad and tell him its all his fault for being such a liar and cheater and make him think he has an STD that he gave to you...then when he begs you for forgiveness tell him the truth
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:53 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• And by the way... make sure that whatever you decide to do that it's not illegal. Previous post about eye drops woudl be illegal I'd think. I'd never ever EVER put anything in their food or drink without their knowledge that they could find out.
    So... make sure whatever revenge won't have the last laugh on them while you're being booked in jail.

Personally I do believe the best revenge is to be happy, to not let them see that they've hurt you, and that you were able to get over them if the relationship is over.

I've always heard and believe "two wrongs never make a right".
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 7:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• lisa..thats why i never did it. I was too afraid i would get in trouble and he would get bad sick. My step mom said that he would just get bad runs though. She told me she did it to her ex husband
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 7:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Your best revenge is to change him for a good loyal faithful one and be happy!

Answer by older at 8:01 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• i agree...trade his ass in!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 8:03 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Your best revenge is to show him that you don't need his pathetic ass anymore & be happy without it. Show him how awesome you can make your life without him. Definitely find someone better, that is the best ways to hit him where it hurts.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:36 AM on Dec. 23, 2009