Loss of Breast tenderness

Okay so I am very paranoid right now. But my breasts haven't hurt in the last couple days. I am almost 8 weeks pregnant. My doctor told me I won't feel that every single day. But to me it is reassuring that everything is okay. I go hear the heartbeat today. So hopefully that will ease my mind. But I was wondering if anyone else has a loss of a symptom early in pregnancy. Thanks!!!

DAH02

Asked by DAH02 at 7:49 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With my second, mine hurt off and on, some days worse than others, and some days not at all.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:48 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• With my first 4 I had morning sickness, with my 4th it was 24/7 all 9 months (I was throwing up during my csection!), and I haven't been sick hardly at all with this one - it was really starting to worry me until I had an ultrasound 2 weeks ago. I'm 10 weeks now and had some spotting last week. The Dr said once I saw a heartbeat on the ultrasound that the chances of miscarriage went way down, which helped ease my fears some. Hopefully, hearing the heartbeat will help you as well!

Answer by missanc at 9:11 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I am 7 weeks pregnant, and the tenderness comes and goes. 2 weeks ago, they were incredibly sore, then last week they were barely sore at all. And the yesterday, the pain came back again. I would say not to worry too much. Hopefully, the ultra sound today will put your mind at ease.
    lovebugs_mom

Answer by lovebugs_mom at 9:15 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• My boobs were never sensitive with baby #3 so it isnt a necessity to have that happen! As for hearing the heartbeat... I hope you mean but u/s because it is unlikely that you will hear it any other way. And even with an u/s, you might not be able to hear it yet but you should be able to see it
    Jaydin_Makenna

Answer by Jaydin_Makenna at 11:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• not all of your symptoms continue throughout your pregnancy... If you heard the heartbeat today and your doctor didn't seem worried, I wouldn't worry much either. It will be different for everyone, I had breast tenderness, fatigue with my first but it only lasted until 8 weeks tops. This time I only had sickness and fatigue, very different from last time too. Good Luck and Congrats! :)
    c_lotte1107

Answer by c_lotte1107 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 23, 2009