• In the Spotlight:

Why do women that work,take care of home and handle their buisness get treated worse than women that are out in the street and do nothing with there lives.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Worse by who?
    I'm at home, doing my thing and I get treated pretty good. My hubby realizes that I have a job to do and it's just as important as his.
    If someone's making you feel that you're job isn't important, then so sad for them because they're so wrong.
    Men usually don't get what we do and deep down in there I think they're just jealous because we're capable of doing any job they can, AND we have the ability to create life after their little "deposit" it's all us (and of course God) that's nurturing that growth and then we nurture them throughout their whole lives :)
    We Moms ROCK whether we're out working a regular job or if we're working here at home with our families.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 9:19 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Do nothing with there lives? How do you know which women out on the street are doing nothing with their lives?
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 8:30 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• The on your end I don't know but where I'm from I do that's how.
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 8:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I have to believe that even though it seems like they get treated better, their lives are much worse than ours and they can't possibly be truly happy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:43 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What are you talking about? Homeless women get treated better than women with jobs? Have you ever experienced homelessness?
    Gailll

Answer by Gailll at 9:18 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• That was the best answer and now I feel a whole lot better. Thank u. for understanding my?
    officerdouglas

Answer by officerdouglas at 9:25 AM on Dec. 23, 2009