What do you believe?

What religion are you or what do you believe?

What is your age?

What state do you live in?

1lilgirl

Asked by 1lilgirl at 9:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• wiccan, more neo-wiccan i guess, 24, mo
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I believe there is one true God. The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. The God that came to Earth, more than 2000 years ago, as a little baby... lived a life of servitude and Humility. Was crucified on a cross (a most horrific death) and raised 3 days later and ascended to Heaven to take His seat at the right hand of Our Father. He did all of this so that we may all have eternal life in Him if we only ask.
    I believe in an omniscient, omnipresent God. A God who loves the people He created in His image. A God that cries out for us to love and honor Him, and to love each other as He loves us.
    I am a Bible Believing Christian. No denomination. I am a wife and a mother & am 27 years old.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 9:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Christian, I believe in GOD.
    My3Ez

Answer by My3Ez at 9:41 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• What religion are you or what do you believe? Christian

What is your age? 38

What state do you live in? GA
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 9:56 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Atheist - 36 - CT I don't believe in god or any higher power/"intelligent designer". I don't believe in miracles, fate, afterlife or ghosts. I do believe that we're not alone in the universe but I don't believe earth has been visited as many times as people would like to believe. Maybe just a handful of times over recorded history. I think humans are inherently superstitious and try to label anything unidentifiable as mystical or otherworldly when we just don't have the scientific means to explain it yet. I believe given enough scientific advancements that the things attributed to religion will be explained. Many things over the course of history that were labelled "magic" have been explained with modern science and that will continue to happen as science progresses. So umm...yeah. That about covers it.

deadheadjen

Answer by deadheadjen at 9:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Satanist, 20, NC (message me if you want to learn about satanism)

necro1134

Answer by necro1134 at 10:00 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Catholic
    38
    Michigan
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:02 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'm an Atheist.
    I'm 46.
    I'm British but I'm now living in Canada.
    beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Reconstructionist Heathen

37

Amish Country

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 10:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Agnostic atheist, 38, living in Georgia.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 10:44 AM on Dec. 23, 2009