What should I say or do???

My FIL, AND BIL DIDN'T PAY THE RENT.

SO NOW THEY ARE ASKING MY MAN FOR 4,000.00 BY FRIDAY OR THEY WILL BE EVICTED. MERRY CHRISTMAS HONEY.

YET, MY BROTHER IN LAW-DOO DOO just bought a new computer, a ipod touch for his cousin, and several other gifts.

I told my man to tell him to return everything, and put that money in.

What the hell is this world coming too. My BIL IS SUPPOSE TO SEE THAT MY FIL HANDLES THE BILLS CORRECT. WHAT THE HELL WAS HE THINKING......

WHAT SHOULD I TELL MY HUBBY???? I UNDERSTAND IT IS HIS FATHER, BUT MY BIL IS A JACKA.........

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:42 AM on Dec. 23, 2009 in Relationships

• Dont let him pay them a dime, and if they get evicted, dont let them move in!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:50 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Rent is $4,000.00????
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• I'd tell dh that we'll help them pack and move to a cheaper place but I wouldn't pay their rent. $4,000 for rent is just crazy.

Answer by admckenzie at 9:58 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• They sound like irresponsbile men. Way past time they stand on their own two feet. Tell them sorry can't do.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:59 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• *******

SAD PART IS THAT IS THE CHEAPEST RENT THEY WILL GET around $600. FOR A ONE BEDROOM. THEY WON'T FIND ANYTHING CHEAPER.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:34 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Fist have your BIL return all the gifts he bought. Second, agree to pay what they are short after returning gifts. Third, tell them after the holidays they will be moving to a place they can afford!
    robyann

Answer by robyann at 10:51 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• If the BIl is currently in charge of the FIL's money that has to be turned over to your husband as well as everything robyann just wrote
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• No the money is just being spent, instead of the FIL giving him the rent he spends it. He don't know the wiser.

My husband would make sure the rent went out and pay other bills, this idiot is not doing anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:10 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• Where the hell do they live? They must be renting a mantion for rent to be $4000.00! Even $2000.00 a month is a lof of rent unless you live in Manhattan.

Maybe they should learn to live within their means. I would not allow Husband to pay that. I would also tell him send the computer & itouch back, That is just ruduculous. Obviously they EXPECT your husband to bail them out whenever they want it. Otherswise he would not have bought those things.

Family taking serious advantage, they need to learn their lesson.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:35 AM on Dec. 23, 2009

• * mansion
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:37 AM on Dec. 23, 2009